We're an Ethical Irish based Clothing Brand that want to change the perception of the Fashion industry. It isn't all Fast Fashion and Poor working conditions. Say no to Fast Fashion brands and a big Yes, thank you very much to Fódla, the Ethical Clothing brand that views Fashion with the Earth in Mind!
- 5% of all sales go to Homeless Charities in Ireland
- Our Sweatshirts are Sustainable; Ethically made from 85% Organic Cotton and 15% Recycled Polyester
- All Sweatshirts are Designed & Printed in Ireland using Water-based vegan dye
- Our Mailing bags & Swing tags are Eco-Friendly & Recyclable
- Free Irish delivery on orders over €80
- The coordinates on the back of this sweatshirt point to the Slieve Felim Mountain where our namesake Fódla declared Ireland be named after her.
Models: Leann is 5ft 5"/165cm & wears a size extra small. Paul is 5ft 9"/175cm & wears a size small.
Inspiration: Delbáeth served as the High King of Ireland during the years: AFM 1750-1740 BC; FFE 1337-1327 BC.