Cullaun Unisex Regular Fit Sweatshirt
~Click image above or scroll down to view size guide & garment highlights~
- For every 5 garments sold, we Gift a new Tee to the Inner City Helping Homeless charity
- 5% of all sales also go to the Inner City Homeless charity
- Our Sweatshirts are Sustainable; Ethically made from 85% Organic Cotton and 15% Recycled Polyester
- All Sweatshirts are Designed & Printed in Ireland using Water-based vegan dye
- Our Mailing bags & Swing tags are Eco-Friendly & Recyclable
Cullaun mountain in the county of Limerick is the highest point in the Slieve Felim Mountains with a maximum elevation of 460 metres/1,510ft.