- 5% of all sales go to Homeless Charities in Ireland
- Our Hoodies are Sustainable; Ethically made from 85% Organic Cotton and 15% Recycled Polyester
- All Hoodies are Designed & Embroidered in Ireland using Recycled Polyester
- Our Mailing bags & Swing tags are Eco-Friendly & Recyclable
- Free Irish delivery on orders over €80
Model: Leann is 5ft 5"/165cm & wears a size extra small. Paul is 5ft 9"/175cm & wears a size small.
Inspiration: The Tuatha Dé Danann brought four magical treasures with them to Ireland, one apiece from their Four Cities. The Claíomh Solais meaning "Sword of Light" is a trope object that appears in a number of Irish and Scottish Gaelic folktales.