Borrisoleigh Fitted Tee
~Click image or scroll down to view size guide & garment highlights~
- For every 5 garments purchased, we Gift a new Tee to the Inner City Helping Homeless charity
- 5% of all sales also goes to the Inner City Homeless charity
- Our Tees are Sustainable; Ethically made from soft 100% Organic Cotton
- We use Eco-Friendly & Recyclable Packaging
- Designed & Printed in Ireland using Water-based vegan dye
Traditionally, the Slieve Felim mountain range; where Fódla and the fairies debated the naming of Ireland with the Milesians, included the mountainous area of Borrisoleigh. The village of Borrisoleigh in Ireland's Ancient East is synonymous with Tipperary and National GAA.