Paul and the rest of the team are always on hand to help with any and all questions that you may have. For a quick response please send your email to email@example.com with the topic of your query included in the subject line.
Below are answers to some frequently asked questions. Hopefully these answers will mean you won’t need to send an email at all:
- Are your products ethically and sustainably made? Our garment producers operate under the highest social, ethical and environmental criteria for clothing production. All of our garments are Sustainably and Ethically certified (Fairwear and Peta). Our tees are made from 100% organic cotton, 85% organic cotton and 15% recycled polyester are used to make our sweatshirts and 100% recycled polyester is used to make our gilets and windbreakers. All of our logos are embroidered/printed in Ireland using eco-friendly thread/vegan water-based dye. The mailing bags we use are 100% recyclable. Finally, our swing tags are made from 100% recycled paper.
- What is your Giving Model? Our Giving Model is made up of two components. First, we donate 5% of each sale to homeless charities across Ireland. In addition to this, we regularly donate clothing that is most needed by those dealing with homelessness, i.e. socks, scarves, gloves and hats.
- What countries do you ship to? At present we deliver across the island of Ireland and America.
- How long will it take for my order to be delivered? An Post’s latest guidelines are that you can expect to receive your package in 3-5 working days once you receive your shipping confirmation email.
- Can I choose between standard and tracked shipping? Unfortunately, only standard shipping is currently available. We hope to offer tracked shipping in the near future.
- What is your returns policy? We offer size exchanges and refunds within 21 days of purchase. If you have an issue with one or more garments, please reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Paul or one of the team will discuss the matter with you and hopefully solve it. If it cannot be resolved we will provide you with a full refund.
- I missed my delivery. What do I do? Don’t panic, if you missed your delivery the package will make its way to your local sorting office where it will be held for a period of 7 days. Following this, it will eventually make its way back to us. Once that happens, we will let you know via email. Unfortunately, we are not in a position at the moment to cover the cost of reshipping garments. We will send you an invoice outlining the cost of reshipping your garments.