- 5% of all sales go to Homeless Charities in Ireland
- Our Sweatshirts are Sustainable; Ethically made from 85% Organic Cotton and 15% Recycled Polyester
- All Sweatshirts are Designed & Printed in Ireland using Water-based vegan dye
- Our Mailing bags & Swing tags are Eco-Friendly & Recyclable
- Free Irish delivery on orders over €80
- The coordinates on the back of this sweatshirt point to the Slieve Felim Mountain where our namesake Fódla declared Ireland be named after her.
Models: Leann is 5ft 5"/165cm & wears a size extra small. Paul is 5ft 9"/175cm & wears a size small.
Inspiration: Nuada's final reign as the High King of Ireland occurred during the years: AFM 1890-1870 BC; FFE 1470-1447 BC.