- 5% of all sales go to Homeless Charities in Ireland
- Our Sweatshirts are Sustainable; Ethically made from 85% Organic Cotton and 15% Recycled Polyester
- All Sweatshirts are Designed & Printed in Ireland using Water-based vegan dye
- Our Mailing bags & Swing tags are Eco-Friendly & Recyclable
- Free Irish delivery on orders over €75
- The coordinates on the back of this sweatshirt point to the Slieve Felim Mountain where our namesake Fódla declared Ireland be named after her
Models: Leann is 5ft 5"/165cm & wears a size extra small. Paul is 5ft 9"/175cm & wears a size small.
Inspiration: Delbáeth served as the High King of Ireland during the years: AFM 1750-1740 BC; FFE 1337-1327 BC.