We're committed to becoming a permanent fixture in the Irish Sustainable Clothing arena, making our mark in the process! Ethical Fashion that says no to Sweatshops & Child Labour. Say yes to Fódla, the Sustainable Irish Clothing Brand that want you to look good & be Sustainable!
- 5% of all sales go to Homeless Charities in Ireland
- Our Hoodies are Sustainable; Ethically made from 85% Organic Cotton and 15% Recycled Polyester
- All Hoodies are Designed & Embroidered in Ireland using Recycled Polyester
- Our Mailing bags & Swing tags are Eco-Friendly & Recyclable
- Free Irish delivery on orders over €80
Model: Leann is 5ft 5"/165cm & wears a size extra small. Paul is 5ft 9"/175cm & wears a size small.
Inspiration: The Tuatha Dé Danann brought four magical treasures with them to Ireland, one apiece from their Four Cities. The Lia Fáil meaning "Stone of Destiny" is a stone at the Inauguration Mound on the Hill of Tara, which served as the coronation stone for the High Kings of Ireland.