We're committed to becoming a permanent fixture on the Irish Clothing Brand scene, making our mark in the process! Guilt Free Fashion that says no to Sweatshops & Child Labour. Say yes to Fódla, the Sustainable Irish Clothing Brand that want you to look good & be Sustainable!
- 5% of all sales go to Homeless Charities in Ireland
- Our Sweatshirts are Sustainable; Ethically made from 85% Organic Cotton and 15% Recycled Polyester
- All Sweatshirts are Designed & Printed in Ireland using Water-based vegan dye
- Our Mailing bags & Swing tags are Eco-Friendly & Recyclable
- Free Irish delivery on orders over €80
- The coordinates on the back of this sweatshirt point to the Slieve Felim Mountain where our namesake Fódla declared Ireland be named after her.
Models: Paul is 5ft 9"/175cm & wears a size small. Leann is 5ft 5"/165cm & wears a size extra small.
Inspiration: Bres served as the High King of Ireland during the years: AFM 1897-1890 BC; FFE 1477-1470 BC.